Re: [ALL] Agenda 29 April telecon

one small suggestion for agendas - we might include a pointer to where
the irc chat log of the meeting will be.
this would help those of us who may not be able to make all of the
telecon times check quickly about what was discussed.

thx

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Associate Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory