[ALL, XSCH] Proposal for telecon

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:14:48 +0100
To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

For the next telecon I would like a proposal like the following to be
considered:

1) to approve XSCH TF description, provisional on agreement from XML Schema WG
2) to approve comment on XML Schema WG draft charter
3) to invite XML Schema WG to participate in Task Force, and to include
reference to comment on draft charter with invitation.

Of course, both the TF desc and the comment may need modification.

If it is helpful, I could draft a msg for consideration under 3; I would
suggest a possibly informal kick-off with those TF members present at NY.