URGENT: Support for RDFa Working Draft publications

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:51:46 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi RDF Web Apps WG Members, we need at least one more +1 to ensure that
everyone in the group is on-board with publishing updated Working Drafts
for RDFa Core and XHTML+RDFa. Please +1 each item below if you support
publication of the document (or note the reason why you do not support
publication of the document). This will most likely be the last Working
Draft publication before we go into Last Call:

Publish an updated Working Draft of RDFa Core 1.1 on December 15th 2011.
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview-src.html

Publish an updated Working Draft of XHTML+RDFa 1.1 on December 15th 2011.
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/xhtml-rdfa/Overview-src.html

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Need for Data-Driven Standards
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/data-driven-standards/