Re: agenda and minutes for working group meetings

I believe we need to first discuss working group processes.  I believe the
working needs a documented process to provide advance notice of meeting agenda
and allows anyone to easily find agenda and minutes for past meetings.  I
believe that the working group needs a process for controlling technical work
in the working group and easily finding the current status of such technical
work.

It turns out that it is possible to find minutes of previous meetings.  I only
found this by starting at the minutes of the last working group meeting and
going to the link to the previous minutes and then realizing the naming scheme
for minutes and then going from my knowledge of the date of the previous
meeting to the minutes of that meeting and then following the link to the
previous meeting's minutes (twice) and then seeing the link to
https://www.w3.org/services/meeting-minutes?channel=rdf-star&num=200
That is not something that is sufficiently easy to discover.

There is also the W3C calendar for the working group at
https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/rdf-star/calendar but many of the entries there
are missing the agenda.  An example of a good entry in the calendar is
https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/8a431cda-d732-4c77-a896-be3a6e4a0028/20230105T120000
which contains a pointer to the email message announcing the agenda.  This has
the advantage of providing a link to an email thread where discussion of the
agenda can occur as opposed to a static initial agenda that might have been
later amended.

peter