Re: agenda and minutes for working group meetings

It would also be useful to have the minutes of working group meetings be
organized nicely so that it is easy to find discussions.  I seem to remember
that one of the duties of being a scribe was to look over the raw minutes and
fix them up, in particular so that agenda items showed up correctly.

The current minutes of today's meeting do not show one of the major
discussions as an agenda item.  See
https://www.w3.org/services/meeting-minutes?channel=rdf-star&num=200 and the
actual discussions in  https://www.w3.org/2023/02/23-rdf-star-minutes.html and
https://www.w3.org/2023/02/09-rdf-star-minutes.html