From: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 6:37 AM
To: RDF-star WG <public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL]agenda and minutes for working group meetings

I am concerned that it is difficult to find agenda and minutes for the working group meetings.  I propose that both be sent to the working group mailing list, with a subject line containing "Agenda" or "Minutes"; that an initial agenda be sent out at least 24 hours in advance of the meetings; and that minutes be sent out as soon as practical after meetings.

peter

My reading of the W3C process document is that much of my proposal is recommended by W3C process.  See https://www.w3.org/2021/Process-20211102/#GeneralMeetings

peter