Re: Action-98 One page quick reference card / accessibility

Hi All

There is an update draft of the OWL 2 quicl reference guide  at:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/images/8/8e/Owl2-refcard_2008-08-19.pdf

Please note that draft is yet incomplete. As some naming issues are
pending, there are terms with the "?" mark

Comments are welcome.

Regards

Jie (representing Elisa, Deborah and Evan)