Re: Action-98 One page quick reference card / accessibility

Hi, and thanks for the draft! I would like to make some suggestions
regarding the structure of the language reference: would it be
possible to name & order the 'headers' such that they reflect their
content? E.g.,  an Object Property Restriction is a class description,
and so are other restrictions and class expressions. In contrast,
axioms have a different status. Could and should this somehow be
reflected or taken into account? Cheers, Uli