[csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Choose a single option for resolving padding and maring percent values of grid items

From: Rossen Atanassov via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 20:54:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
atanassov has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-grid] Choose a single option for resolving padding and maring percent values of grid items ==
[Section 6.4](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-grid-1/#item-margins) allows implementation to resolve the percent values of margins and padding in one of two ways - their own axis or their inline axis. This is very unfortunate from the point of view of interoperability and I hope we can align on a single proposed behavior.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2085 using your GitHub account