Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox][css-grid] Choose a single option for resolving padding and margin percent values of grid/flex items

From: mjamesderocher via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 21:57:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
While I'd love to be able to do the 'aspect ratio hack' in Firefox, it does sort of make sense to stick with the way the spec recommends. Perhaps we could get a real solution for aspect ratio.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mjamesderocher
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2085#issuecomment-354183611 using your GitHub account