Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox][css-grid] Choose a single option for resolving padding and margin percent values of grid/flex items

From: Sam Nabi via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 16:16:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> %s on padding should work the same in all display modes.

This is the most important factor for me as a web developer. I vote for asymmetric, keep the behaviour of percentage heights in grid and flex to be the same as block mode.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by samnabi
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2085#issuecomment-353108169 using your GitHub account