[csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Should text-decoration-skip applied on overline and line-through?

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 03:40:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
upsuper has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-text-decor] Should text-decoration-skip applied on overline
and line-through? ==
It seems currently all the usecase of `text-decoration-skip: ink` is
about underline. It is not clear whether this should also be applied
to `overline` and `line-through`. My guess is `overline` may want that
 as well, but we don't really want `line-through` to skip ink.

cc @kojiishi @litherum

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/711 using your GitHub
account