Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Should text-decoration-skip applied on overline and line-through?

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 06:53:05 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Looking at your second usecase, it seems I didn't correctly understand
 how `text-decoration-skip` is supposed to work. And now I understand
why it is made inherited by default.

If `text-decoration-skip` affects all decoration lines drawn on the
current element (the inheritance way), the first usecase is actually
unresolvable. That cell should be a "can't".

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/711#issuecomment-261461993