Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Should text-decoration-skip applied on overline and line-through?

From: Dominik Röttsches via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 08:17:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Good point, yes, I believe we can split this into two problems: What
should `auto` do for `linethrough`, etc. and - should `skip: ink` be
available for all line types. For the latter, I still think it should
be, while I agree with you that applying it by default to
`line-through` for `skip: auto;` as a change of the default might not
be desirable.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by drott
Please view or discuss this issue at