Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Should text-decoration-skip applied on overline and line-through?

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 08:03:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
There's no `auto` in the spec, either in level 3 or 4, but having one
sounds like it may be a good idea. While we're thinking about how
`auto` would work, we should probably keep in mind [issue 2 or level
4](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-decor-4/#issue-319cbf30), as that
 may also be something we can solve with `auto`. Or maybe not. I guess
 it depends how we define it.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/711#issuecomment-260879620