Re: Choreography and the Semantic Web

Mark,

And there is much that SOAP/WSDL do that RDF doesn't.

There is NOTHING that prevents one from using RDF in the context of Web
services technologies (e.g. carrying RDF graphs in the SOAP header or
body,
extending WSDL with RDF, or even representing a WSDL description using
RDF), or not as one sees fit.

What's your point?

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris