Re: ADMIN: Minutes Dec 12

I had expressed regrets for the Dec. 12 telecon and possible regrets for the Dec.
5 telecon (which turned into actual regrets unfortunately).

Thanks,
Leo

Evan Wallace wrote:

> =====
>
> Executive Summary:
>
> DECISIONS:
>
> RESOLVED:
> - Open and Postpone Justification issue per Dan Connolly's email.
> - Accept items 1, 2, and 5 of Peter Patel-Scheider's proposed closure
>   for Issue 5.8 - datatypes.
> - Close Issue 5.13 by advising users in the documents that they can use:
>   application/xml, application/rdf+xml, application/owl+xml.
> - Close Issue 5.23 by resolving to not add hasValue to OWL Lite.
>
> NEW ACTIONS:
> - Mike Smith to add Postponed Justification issue to issue list.
> - Jeremy to create text to use in place of PPS item 3 in resolution to
> Issue 5.8 on datatypes.
> - Dan C to to communicate with XML schema group about URIs for
> XML datatypes.
> - Jonathon Borden to update media types document and pass to M Dean
> for use in editing Reference Document.
> - Dan C take media type registration request to IETF.
> - Ian to write up an explanation of known characteristics
> for decision procedures for OWL Lite and OWL DL.
>
> -----------------
>
> More detail:
>
> IRC:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/12/12-webont-irc
>
> AGENDA:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Dec/0106.html
>
> 1) ADMIN (15 min)
>
> 1.1 Role Call
>
> Dan Connolly, Marwan Sabbouh, Evan Wallace, Peter Patel-Schneider,
> Mike Smith, Ian Horrocks, Mike Dean, Tim Finin, Ruediger Klein, Jeremy
> Carroll, Jeff Heflin, Masahiro Hori, Jim Hendler, Ziv Hellman, Herman
> ter Horst, Deborah McGuinness, Jos De Roo, Pat Hayes, Frank van Harmelen,
> Jean-Francois Baget (irc), Nicholas Gibbins
>
> Late: Jonathan Borden
>
> Regrets: Guus Schreiber, Lynn Stein, Jonathan Dale, Larry Eshelman,
> John Stanton
>
> 1.2 Approval of Minutes of Dec 5 call
>
> PROPOSED to accept the following as a true record of the Dec 5
> telecon:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/12/05-webont-irc
>
> Dan prefered Jeremy's notes as sent in message
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Dec/0114.html
> subject to revision by Jeremy (link to previous meeting, and M Smith
> ammendment etc).
>
> ACCEPTED, see final version in subsequent message:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Dec/0172.html
>
> 1.3 Agenda Amendments
>
> Dan Connolly's Justifications issue, as described in his email
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Dec/0110.html
>
> 1.4   Telecon Schedule
>
> Next telecon: December 19
> Scribe:   Ian Horrocks, if present
>
> Question was raised: should we cancel Dec 26 telecon?
> No one objected.  Dec 26 meeting CANCELLED!
>
> 2 Jan 03 meeting NOT cancelled.
> Dan Connolly notes potential regrets for that meeting.
>
> 1.5  F2F Meeting Manchester

> [...]

Dr. Leo Obrst  The MITRE Corporation
mailto:lobrst@mitre.org Intelligent Information Management/Exploitation
Voice: 703-883-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S W640
Fax: 703-883-1379       McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA