Re: ISSUE: justifications (postponed)

I don't see this in the issues list nor in
the agenda under pending issue updates.

Maybe the Bristol ftf record wasn't clear enough,
but I thought we already decided to accept
and pospone this issue.

But since it doesn't seem to be in the issues
list, can we please resolve to accept
and postpone it tomorrow?