Re: httpRange-14 Change Proposal

From: トーレ エリクソン <tore.eriksson@po.rd.taisho.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:55:21 +0900
To: nathan@webr3.org
Cc: www-tag@w3.org, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, public-lod@w3.org, "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
> Apologies but I have to disagree completely here, I can say I'm a
> goldfish but I have the properties of a human and belong in the Set of
> Humans, no matter how much I say, I'm never going to be a goldfish -
> there's no design choice there, similarly if something a representation
> of something was retrieved via HTTP, then it belongs to the set of
> things which can have their representations retrieved via HTTP, that
> just is a fact, not a design decision.

If we agree that

_:a a rdfs:Class;
    rdfs:comment "the set of things which can have
                  their representations retrieved via HTTP";
    owl:equivalentClass rdfs:Resource.

the interface between the web and the semantic web becomes much easier
to understand.

Tore

Tore Eriksson [tore.eriksson at po.rd.taisho.co.jp]