Re: The TAG Member's Guide to ISSUE-57 Discussion - F2F reading

Jonathan,

Thanks for this. Just to flag that I think there will be one more change proposal on the way before tomorrow's deadline. I'm trying to help various people who have expressed a desire for a punning solution to put one together: ie (I'm sorry, this may well not use the terminology you currently find acceptable) the URI identifies both the thing and the instance -- the thing by default -- and the properties used in statements about that URI determine which is meant.

Cheers,

Jeni

--
Jeni Tennison