The TAG Member's Guide to ISSUE-57 Discussion - F2F reading

From: Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:12:00 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
I've prepared, somewhat in haste I fear, a "TAG Member's Guide to
ISSUE-57 Discussion" that I hope will help out in our session(s) next
week.

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/57guide.html

Kindly look it over before the meeting. I will add it to the agenda as
required reading.

I apologize to the change proposal submitters that I have not been
able to pay adequate attention to any of the proposals yet, and will
certainly not get to all of them before the F2F. I encourage TAG
members to read randomly selected proposals. A list is here:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/TagIssue57Responses

Jonathan