Re: "Resource" (RDF vocabulary definitions)

I would like to request a little discipline on this list.

Please note that this list is for communicating with the WG.  It is not a
general discussion list.

If you are replying to a post from a non-WG member, please consider posting
it www-rff-interest, and including participants in the discussion on the to
or cc list.

Brian