Re: [manifest] i18n: No localization model; [I18N-ISSUE-412]

From: via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 12:09:51 +0000
To: www-international@w3.org
Having read the documents linked from OP, I am still not quite
satisfied. My concern is that the manifest contains locale-dependent
records as well as -independent ones. Would you suggest to generate
manifest files for all the languages in which e.g. the app name is
translated into?

My use-case is the creation of installable packages from web apps,
based on manifest information.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by r0b5t4
See https://github.com/w3c/manifest/issues/338#issuecomment-101643339