RE: New Caption Definition - please comment

In addition, I would advise to use "the United Kingdom" instead of
"England". The word "subtitles" is used in Wales, Scotland and Northern
Ireland as well.

See http://www.bbc.co.uk/info/policies/subtitles.shtml for information on
subtitles for the BBC (the UK's main TV network).

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl
WWW: http://www.heritas.nl