Re: [review period - step 4] CAT of the Chinese Authorized Translation for ATAG 2.0

Dear Xueyuan,

Now the CAT document pass the validator.

For easily catch, please find the following documents regarding this CAT:

Latest CAT version:
https://w3c.github.io/ATAG20-auth-trans-zh/ATAG2.0translation
Summary of comments and changes:
https://w3c.github.io/ATAG20-auth-trans-zh/summary
Detailed comments/changes during review (From errata to summary doc):
https://github.com/w3c/ATAG20-auth-trans-zh/commit/4ccc402e37b0cb0b4d4578be7709552c9b996c47
LTO declaration:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-auth-trans-zh/2018Mar/0000.html

Best,