Published Authorized Translation: 无障碍创作工具指南(ATAG) 2.0, W3C推荐标准 2015年9月24日

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that we published today the Simplified Chinese
Authorized Translation of Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG)
2.0.

Lead Translation Organization: Zhejiang University

无障碍创作工具指南(ATAG) 2.0
W3C推荐标准 2015年9月24日
https://www.w3.org/Translations/ATAG20-zh/

cf. <https://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Lists/ListAuth.html>

With many thanks to Jiajun Bu, Wei Wang and Roy Ran, translators and
coordinator of this translation for their hard work, also thanks to the
volunteer translation contributed by Kenny Zhang.

Best regards,
Xueyuan