Re: Traditional Chinese Translation of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 accomplished

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:26:40 +0200
To: Samuel Chong <chineselanguagetutor@yahoo.com>
CC: "w3c-translators@w3.org" <w3c-translators@w3.org>, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Dear Samuel Chong,

Thank you for this contribution. Note that there is currently also work
on an Authorized Translation for version 2.0 of WCAG going on:
  - <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2009JanMar/0166>

Your feedback on this translation for WCAG 2.0, once the 30-day review
period is announced (will be announced on this list), is welcome.

More resources for translation from the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
(WAI) are listed here:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/translation>

Best,
   Shadi