Re: I want to be a volunteer ^_^

Dear Pandi Merdeka,

We welcome translations of W3C resources in Indonesian language. Note
however that WAI-ARIA is currently a draft document which will change
until it is finally published as a W3C Recommendation (Web standard).

Please find some information about translation resources from the W3C
Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) and the W3C Internationalization
Activity (I18n):
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/translation>
  - <http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation>

Personally, I suggest starting with "Introduction to Web Accessibility"
and "Essential Components of Web Accessibility" if you are interesting
in translation resources on accessibility of people with disabilities.

Regards,
   Shadi