Re: New Chinese Traditional

From: Huan Ching Kuo <huan.ching@nationsfinance.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 03:13:58 +0000
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
To: Helen Westbrook <helen@w3.org>

Hi Helen,

Great, I will start translating these today.

Did you see the translated version of this page that I have
completed? Please let me know if this translation is acceptable.

http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/

with the translated version located here,

http://www.nationsfinance.co.uk/w3/StyleSheets/Core/

Best Regards,
Huan Ching Kuo