Small translation needed for CSS Validator (Italian, Dutch, German, Polish, Spanishi, Japanese...)

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:09:57 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Dear translators,

If your native language is one mentioned in the subject, your help would
be much appreciated for a quick translation help for a few new/updated
features of the CSS validation service:

* go to http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/css-validator/org/w3c/css/util/
* download the file Messages.properties.XXX where XXX is your language code
* also download the file Messages.properties.en for reference
* look for <!-- translation unavailable --> in Messages.properties.XXX and fill in the blanks
  Make you you edit in an UTF-8 aware editor, and preferably not
  Microsoft Notepad or anything that tends to add a BOM to unicode files.
* send (me) the resulting file

I (and the very many people using the CSS validator in its diverse
localizations) thank you in advance!

P.S: if you have expressed interest in translating the validator in new
languages and haven't heard from us yet, sorry, we haven't forgotten
you, but there is a pretty big backlog of patches to apply before we can
reasonably accept new translations.

--
olivier