Re: New Chinese Traditional

From: Huan Ching Kuo <huan.ching@nationsfinance.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:50:43 +0800
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
To: Helen Westbrook <helen@w3.org>
Hi Helen,

I have now completed the translation of
http://www.w3.org/Style/

The Chinese Traditional version can be found here,
http://www.nationsfinance.co.uk/w3/Style/

Also, I have already translated this page,
http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/
to Chinese traditional here
http://www.nationsfinance.co.uk/w3/StyleSheets/Core/

I will continue with the translation of
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/
and notify you when I have completed the task.

Best regards,
Huan Ching Kuo