Re: Translation into Italian

Dear Pavel,

Thank you for your offer to translate into Italian.

The document at:
   http://www.w3.org/Style/
is already in the process of being translated into Italian.

However, you may go ahead and translate the following:

   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/
   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/learning
   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/

Please ensure that you include in your translation, a disclaimer to
indicate that the translation may contain errors and that the official
document remains the English one.  You will find further details of this
disclaimer in point 5.6 at:
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate

Please note that these documents are not suitable for inclusion in the
translations database and, as such, your translations will not be added.
  However, they will be linked from the original document.

Kind regards,

Helen Westbrook