[Fwd: Re: Indonesian Translation of WSS and CSS done.]

From: Helen Westbrook <helen@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 14:46:08 +0100
To: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hi Bert,

You may now link these Indonesian translations
   http://www.idebagus.com/w3/Style/
   http://www.idebagus.com/w3/Style/CSS
from the original documents at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Helen

attached mail follows:

Hi All,

My mistake on the previous email sent, the finished translation should be at

http://www.idebagus.com/w3/Style/ for Web Style Sheets

and

http://www.idebagus.com/w3/Style/CSS for Cascading Style Sheets

Thank you.