Re: Japanese Translation of Units in MathML

Dear Yosikazu

Thanks a lot for your translation of Units in MathML.

The document does not validate; 5 errors are found
(cf.
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww3.fctv.ne.jp%2F%7Etakamu%2Fmathml-units-ja.htm&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline>)

For your convenience I have downloaded your document and ran tidy to fix
the markup. You may use the document attached or fixed the markup yourself.

Thanks a lot in advance!

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR