Re: Japanese Translation of Units in MathML

Dear Coralie

I'm sorry the document which I wrote dose not validate.
Thank you for your work to fix the markup.

But I'd like to fix the markup myself.
And I finished fixing the markup, I uploaded fixed version.

Sincerely

12.Feb.2007

Yosikazu Takamura
MailAdress : soco__kankyo@hotmail.com or takamu@mx3.fctv.ne.jp