Re: Volunteer as a Translator - Portuguese

Dear Juliana

Thanks a lot!

Yes, you may translate "Quality Tips for Webmasters"
(http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips) into Portuguese.

Please have a look at the requirements listed at
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate

More info about the translations at
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/

And a summary of rules and tips at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

Thanks in advance.

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR