Volunteer as a Translator - Portuguese

From: Juliana Padron <julliejoe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 21:28:54 +0300
To: ishida@w3.org
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org

Hi!

My name is Juliana Padron, I'm from São Paulo, Brazil, how are you?!
I'm writing you because I'm really interested to Volunteer myself as a translator. Actually, I'd appreciate if I could translate the content of "Quality Tips for Webmasters" (http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips), but if it's not possible, I would like to translate any other section of W3C website too!
I've seem a few W3C articles in portuguese, but not enough to help spreading all the knowledge base around webstandards. I have reading all specifications about W3C Translations (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/Overview.html#Volunteer), but I really don't know where to start.

How can I proceed?

Thank you and best regards,

Juliana Padron

Experimente o Live.com - sua página inicial personalizada e rápida com todas as informações importantes em um só lugar.
http://www.live.com/getstarted