Translation or not of the copyright notice - Re: Introduction/reminder - W3C Translations

Dear all

This is to let you know that the question below about translating the
copyright notice or not is (and was) discussed within the W3C. Our legal
people are making progress and I will be able to provide a definite answer
pretty soon. But just in case it's not as soon as I'd like, I thought I'd
let you know at least that it's in the pipe.

Best,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR