Re: RFC 2119 link in XInclude specification

From: J.J.SOLARI <jjsolari@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:46:10 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Coralie Mercier 17/08/06 15:08 +0200:

http://www.sidar.org/recur/desdi/traduc/es/xhtml/xhtml11_es.html#s_conform

>This individual decided to translate them:
>http://www.spanish-translator-services.com/espanol/t/
XML_Key_Management_Specification_XKMS_2.0_Bindings_SP.htm#
XKMS_2_0_Section_1_1

As a translator (English to French), I would translate these terms since
they are used as such in the English text.

However, you could provide both versions just for this part, like:

Las palabras clave "DEBE" (MUST), "NO DEBE" (MUST NOT), "OBLIGATORIO"
(REQUIRED), etc.

(Of course, with appropriate Spanish quotation conventions).

Sincerely,

JJS.