Re: volunteer

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 00:34:43 +0200, ashraf rocka <rocka_love@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> hello
> I would like to volunteer as an Arabic_English &vice
> versa  translator
> Native  Arabic
> Thamk You
> Ashraf Ali
> Rochelle Il 61068

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Hello!

Thanks for volunteering.

The list of documents that have already been translated into Arabic from
English are listed at
   http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Lists/ListLang-ar.html

The recommended material for translation is described at
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#docs

And here you'll find a few of the basic rules and tips for volunteer
translators:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

Please, let us know, on this w3c-translators@w3.org list what you intend
to translate. You may also ask questions on this list. And lastly, it's on
this list that you'll announce you're done with the translation and
provide us with a pointer.

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
  Home Office: 18 allée de la foret - 06550 La Roquette sur Siagne - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/