Re: Resource Representation SOAP Header Block (Russian)

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:11:34 +0300, Nakagava Ltd.
<talaikis.tadas@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, thanks, I wouldn't be willing translate anymore any of W3C
> documents, links can be removed.

I think the links should be more clearly seperated in the document itself.
I don't know if they need to be removed entirely - that is for W3C to
decide. I do think it is inappropriate for them to appear as if tey were
part of the document somehow, as they curently do.

While I am not very fond of them, I realise that they are a quid pro quo
for what could be valuable translations, which doesn't in itself seem
unreasonable to me.

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com