Re: Advice please -- WAI Implementation plan

Dear Basil and other translators,

Thank you very much for translating WAI documents and for bring this issue to our attention.

Indeed http://www.w3.org/WAI/impl/expanded.html has all of the information and it would be simpler to just translate that page and not the others (which are "collapsed" views of the same information).

I changed the link under http://www.w3.org/WAI/translation.html to point to the expanded version and added a note: "Note that the link above is to the "expanded" version of the document. A translation of this expanded document need not include "[outline]" under the <h1>, nor "To return to the outline version of this page, select "outline" here or above" in the Introduction section.

Best regards,

~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)