Advice please -- WAI Implementation plan

From: Basil Algazel <digitalis@rakanmedik.org>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 17:05:36 +0800
To: "Ivan Herman " <ivan@w3.org>, "Shawn Henry" <shawn@w3.org>
Cc: "w3c-translators@w3.org" <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Ivan, Shawn,

I'm trying to follow WAi's priority list for translations and have just
finished "Implementation Plan for Web Accessibility"
http://www.w3.org/WAI/impl/ and am half way through the "expanded" document
at http://www.w3.org/WAI/impl/expanded.html

I was just checking the links manually (red arrowheads) and noticed that
there are several other related files viz "assess" 'sw" "resp" etc.

Question: Since they are basically the same files except for having the
relevant section expanded, is it OK if I just link to the relevant section
in "expanded.html" from the "outline" file which I think is
http://www.w3.org/WAI/Overview.html? This will save me from having to
translate the other files (assess, sw, resp, etc) and I can move on to other
documents sooner. I will of course translate all the files if that's what's
required.

Another option is of course to just upload the translation of
"expanded.html" as it has all the info.

I'm cc-ing this to the list as I've noticed other translators also wanting
to work on the WAI Implementation Plan

Would very much appreciate your advice.

Thanks.

Regards,