Re: Datatyping Summary

Ok Jeremy,

As I understand what you are suggesting here, is that under TDL, the rule
could be rewritten to get the desired effect, i.e. reflecting the "literal
is a pair" directly in an extended n-triples represention:

   <mary> <haircolor> (_, "red") .

and

   ?x <haircolor> (_, "red") => ?x <rdf:type> <redhead> .

one can conclude:

   ?x <rdf:type> <redhead> .

DanC - Do you buy this one.  Rewrite the rule and you get what you want.

Brian