Re: Datatyping Summary

Sorry, what do you mean by "extended n-triples representation"?  Things
are complicated enough trying to follow the various proposals and idioms
thereof with a *fixed* definition of n-triples.  If we're going to allow
extensions to n-triples, there are too many things allowed to vary, and
too few things fixed.  Besides, if we weren't constrained by n-triples
as they are now, there are all kinds of neat things we could do...  I
want to see how things are going to actually be written in the notation
we actually have.

--Frank