	From: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org on behalf of Jonathan Marsh
	Sent: Thu 03-Mar-05 7:26
	To: Mark Peel; public-ws-addressing@w3.org
	Subject: RE: Proposed resolution for Issue 50 (Misallignment of faut to and reply to )

	I thought this was on the list somewhere but I couldn't find it, so I'll
	restate it here.  One benefit we would lose from making wsa:ReplyTo
	optional is an indication in the message whether a reply is expected.
	An intermediary or proxy might use this information to, for example,
	keep a connection open without having a description of the message's MEP
	available.  The information content of a specified wsa:ReplyTo and a
	default value is different.