Re: Proposed resolution for Issue 50 (Misallignment of faut to and reply to )

In that case -- and again I'll repeat that I see this all mainly as a
question of how best to present the semantics -- I would prefer to see

    * default => binding-specified AND anonymous => binding-specified

or if that seems repititious, and/or we don't want to require that
missing always means the same as anonymous

    * anonymous => default => binding-specified

What I /don't/ like is the notion that "the anonymous endpoint" is a
semantically central concept.  It seems more like a specialized name for
the semantically central concept of "default channel".

A separate question is wheteher we want to use a special "anonymous" URI
or an empty value.  I'm largely apathetic on that one.