RE: Proposed resolution for Issue 50 (Misallignment of faut to and reply to )

I thought this was on the list somewhere but I couldn't find it, so I'll
restate it here.  One benefit we would lose from making wsa:ReplyTo
optional is an indication in the message whether a reply is expected.
An intermediary or proxy might use this information to, for example,
keep a connection open without having a description of the message's MEP
available.  The information content of a specified wsa:ReplyTo and a
default value is different.