Re: Volunteering on the UX front

Hello All,

This is my first draft for the wireframes for Analytics project. I tried to
follow what Patrick sent.

As you will see, I added are a couple of comments in the wireframes that I
will elaborate more as soon I have some feedback for what is already
suggested.

Also, I have a couple of questions, mainly about the Articles dimension and
metrics. I will send them tomorrow.

I plan to start working on the WebPlatform page tomorrow.

Looking forward for your feedback. Please, contact me in case of any query.

Thanks,

Gabriela

Gabriela Viana
http://www.gabiviana.com