Re: Support non-commercial usage of schema.org/Offer - RDF(S) patch

On 11/26/2013 08:07 PM, Dan Scott wrote:
> Ping... is there anything else I can do to help move this forward?
+1

Dan, not sure if you noticed my post about work i start on online
wishlists and *in-kind* donations:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Nov/0116.html

In general I plan to develop number of open source tools helpful for
managing economic flows, based on linked data and giving most emphasis
on non-commercial ways for sharing resources and services! Relevant CG
(sadly not very active) http://www.w3.org/community/community-io/ and
more overview minddump: http://polyeconomy.info/